About Dr. Aditya Banta
- Fellowship National Board in Spine surgery (F.N.B Spine) April 2016 – April 2018.
- Diplomate National Board in Orthopaedics (D.N.B. Orthopaedics) June 2015, National Board of Examination, Delhi.
- Masters in Orthopaedic Surgery (M.S. Orthopaedics) May 2014, B.J Medical College, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) February 2011, B.J Medical College, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- NeuroSpine Fellow in Department of Neurosurgery, Park Institute of Neurosciences, Park Clinic Kolkata April, 2018 – June 2018
- Senior Resident: Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh Orthopaedic Surgery, January 2015 – March 2016
- Senior Resident: B.J Medical College and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad Orthopaedic Surgery, May 2014 – July 2014.
- Have Performed/Assisted/Observed about 1500 spine surgeries such as scoliosis correction surgeries, growing rod constructs/VEPTR, cranio vertebral junction surgeries, extradural and intradural tumor surgeries, MIS surgeries in Lumbar and dorsal spine, vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty,endoscopic discectomies. Anterior and posterior spinal fixation surgeries including surgeries for traumatic spine injuries, anterior cervical plating and cervical disc replacement surgery, lateral mass screw fixation, lumbar discectomies, cervical laminectomy/laminoplasty,
anterior thoracic cord decompression for tuberculosis and anterior release/Fixation surgeries for scoliosis.
- Observed Neurosurgical procedures like intramedullary tumors, Foramen magnum decompression, Trans-oral anterior surgeries of upper cervical spine, De-tethering of Cord, Split cord surgeries and Selective dorsal rhizotomies.