Back pain diagnosis:
Lower back pain is also called lumbago which can be also considered as the symptom of different diseases altogether. Therefore, the treatment of such severe issues becomes essential. The medication of these diseases includes topical rubs and ointments, opioids, muscle relaxants, antidepressants, steroid injections etc. Spine surgery is the recent options that have been added to the treatment of this disease. Many ortho doctors also suggest some of the alternative medicines other than this involves acupuncture, massage, cognitive behavioural therapy and relaxation techniques.
Home based remedies:
Some of the home based remedies include heat or ice therapy, some healthy exercise in order to improve body posture, proper lifting techniques, stretching muscles to improve flexibility. Essential oils containing the required minerals are super helpful in recovering the pain and also smoothens the nerves. Another crucial remedy is to take the salt bath regularly in order to relax the overall body.
Main causes of back pain:
Strained muscles can cause back pain often and structural problems are one of the most common reasons for the cause of severe back pain. It can also occur due to the displacement of any body part suddenly or dislocating the backbone.
Back pain diagnosis steps:
- Physical exercise: It is must carry the physical exercise for improving the ability to stand and walk and to strengthen the sensation of legs.
- Tests: Some of the crucial tests are being initiated such as blood and urine test, x-ray, CT scan, MRI, EMG etc.
Tests that are being used to determine the back pain causes are as follows:
- MRI: It stands for Magnetic resonance imaging which uses magnetic field and radio frequency to create a picture of bones, soft tissues and organs. It provides the doctor with a clear picture of the spinal cord.
- Spinal X-ray: This is the picture of the spine that find the disease or the injury which may affect the disc. Although in many cases it is found that they have not been so much successful in determining the cause.
- CT scan: CT scans or CAT Scans are more detailed X-ray that gives a better and clear picture of the bones. There are generally used to solve the major problems and are the more effective test as compared to other tests.
- Most of the time it is seen that many people don’t even know the basic symptoms of back pain. For an effective diagnosis, it is important to consider the root cause and then to start the proper treatment.